Tuesday, October 03, 2006

wandering

From YOU to ME....
a dedication from Bobby G Blackly Jr.

I wonder if you think of me
When night is drawing near.
And in the shadows of your room
The walls around you disappear.
I wonder if in your quiet thoughts
Your dreams of me are anymore.
When in the silent, velvet blue
The moon is tapping at your door.
I wonder if the shining stars
That dangle from the clouds above
Reminds you of my whispered words
In promise of eternal love.
I wonder of the lonely light
That breaks upon the early dawn
Still holds a tender memory for now
So long I have been gone.
I wonder if you dream of me
When the cloudless skies are blue
Because across each day and night
My thoughts are constantly of you.


And from ME to YOU...
a dedication from me, myself and I.. i hope you like it...=)

And all these while you've stood by me
I couldn't be more blessed.
Your poem make me wanna flee
into your arms to be caressed.
If the stars above so brightly shine
and twinkle in the milky way,
they shall scintillate with your arms in mine
while we watch the the break of day.
I couldn't help but to sing to you
this poem in my mind,
to help you climb to bed with burdens few
and leave your lecture notes behind.
So if now you are reading this,
know that this comes from my heart.
It is you in my heart i deeply miss,
I pray we shall never be apart.

Wan Jen Lye
3/10/06
9.50pm


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear.. i don't just like your poem.. i LOVE it..

it seems like just yesterday when we first met.. at of all places, IMU's library.. but coming to think of it, that makes it all the more special doesn't it??

and i still remember all the fun times we shared, all the jokes and even the heart to heart talks.. i guess we just hit it off didn't we??

and i remember all the stuff we did together.. all the laughs we shared..

and not to forget the hard times we went through together (studies).. how you were there to clear any doubts i may have.. and hopefully i was able to help you too.. how we motivate each other to study hard..

and how you would insist to walk me down to the car even though it means that you have to climb all the way back up to the 3rd floor.. love you for it dear..

happy 2 months dear.. i love you.. muax..