Saturday, October 14, 2006

thankful

it's been a rough week...

and one thing that i learn is that sometimes when things go out of expectations, u need someone to be there beside u, encouraging u on with words of comfort and assurance...

thank you dear...

there are times when i feel challenged and things don't go my way... and worst is that the things that goes against ur will and u noe that u can't eradicate the source of it but just to hang in there till the whole thing is being played down or when the whole issue as subsided... i'm sure it will take some time... but i'm very thankful to u to have stood beside me while we go thru this...
i'm glad to know that u are always there for me... it really means a lot and i really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart...

and i also want u to know that i'll always be there for u too...

thank you dear... i know it's just so simple the word but it really means a lot to me...

'until things are going your way again'....

thank you for being with me while i make my way out from a deserted lane....

love you... muaks!

No comments: