Tuesday, October 31, 2006

dear friend

i know it's tough... i could hear it from the very tone of your voice... it doesn't take a genius to tell me that you are heartbroken.. it doesn't take a smart ass to understand the pain that you've been going thru... but its just plain stupidity sometimes to let it drag on till u feel ur life was at the bottom of the pit...

prob the wisest thing now is to let time take it's course... time is actually therapeutic... i realised it myself... the wound will heal but the scar still remains.. but then the pain will be gone and the scar will be there for you to realise that there is nothing perfect in this world... there are ups and downs.. there are heartbreaking moments you have to face.. let the scar be a reminder to you that when you get what u wish for, don't let it go away...

i can't say that i'm a perfect counsellor.. neither were u prepared to hear me out... but always noe that when u are down and out, when u feel that the air in u have been knocked out by a metal studded punch, always know that my fon is ere to air ur grieviences out.. but of course, it doesn't come free.. heck.. nothing comes free these days... so you know what i mean... *hints*

u can't just end something wonderful becuase u just have a hinge that something better will come along the way... u can't just let it go because u feel someone else might have feelings for u... it's just not right... u should be happy with what u have...

there is never end to 'what might have been'... it's what is going on is the most important thing.. u might think it's better the other way, but how sure can u be? be grateful for what u are having man... you can't forsee the future... you were once a happy guy but look at you now... you look terrible... i'm your friend for quite some time so i can safely say that you look terrible... yes.. and i mean it...

people make mistakes.. i'm not perfect myself... but u learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them... don't worry so much.. take a day at a time... if you think reconcilation is no more an option then move on... get busy with life... it's hard.. i know it's hard... but u have to pull ur socks up... suck it up... it's your mistake... so at some point, u have to pay for what u have done...

honestly, frankly, downright truthful from me is you should reconcile... wonderful things shouldn't be thrown away jsut like that... it takes some sincerity within you.. she's got to know you are sincere and want a second chance.. if you think she's all that you've got, then i wish u well.. we make mistakes some times... but important thing is that after we make them we must know it's our fault and make up to it...

i wish you well... it's been great to know that you didn't do anything stupid... don't do anything irrational.. be the person who you were once... sometimes things happen for a reason.. maybe something better will come along the way? i mean who knows?

i'm happy with my life now... and to let u know, i really do cherish what i have with me.. to know that now you are down, i'm willing to help you come out from this pool of mess... heck, i'm trying to study here but then i know you will read what i write... so i hope this will get to your senses... don't let me know that my efforts are in vain... just suck it up and apologise... maybe i wear my heart on my sleeve as what u say... but it's me... i'm true to what i do... you've known who i am...

i will remember you in my prayers man... just take care and hope things will turn out fine again...

you really owe me one...

yours as always,
your friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and
in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently
quickly.

Here is my web page - fast weight loss diet