Tuesday, October 10, 2006

awry but therapeutic

what a day....
sometimes a bath is all it takes to make ur day a happier... today's a bit screwed up... everything seems to be just falling onto me, falling apart and seriously, i feel like i'm a walking zombie now.. as for now lar....
i woke up at 7am this morning. yeah. chew on that... so freaking early on the day after exams.. i don't noe why i woke up that early but then i just can't cont'd sleeping.. just rolling sideways on my bed and finally i made up my mind to just get the hell up... dad's already awake anyway... so i thought maybe go exercise with him before he goes off to work...
only then he said that today's a public holiday and no work and he's up early to do marketing...
great....
i tried to go back to bed but then somehow i can't get my mind to doze off... so i sat down and did my pbl lar... and printed out.. which later i found out it was a blessing in disguise why i did that...
ok.. then everything seems to be fine until we had meeting for chess club regarding the recruitment drive... and first bomb shell is when kwang yang ask me and han ying to skip our second lecture tmw and thursday to have simultaneous match with anyone who is interested in joining the club... beat me or han ying is free lunch... well, even though it's epidemiology class tmw but then the idea of skipping classes is like 'wtf????' i pay 24k a sem to skip class for chess club? that's the reason why i don't want any post... so that i don't have to do this kinda thing.. but why i have to do it? just a batch rep oni wat... ish...
ok.. so we had our nursing week briefing and a lecture by prof graham robinson... so this was when my day went awry like the house of cards fall... like a cascade...
i came home to print out robinson's notes oni to find out that my com got problem... i did some tweaking and found out that i UNINSTALLED MICROSOFT OFFICE accidentally... now that's real shit.. and it's the oni com in the house linked to the printer... then i went downstairs to print oni to find out my downstairs printer also kaput.. the printer head cacat... so luckily i did my pbl this morning.. cuz if not, i don't noe how to print lar...
then i printed oni the last 3 pages of robinson's notes.. my stupid 4-in-1 printer prints starting from the LAST page... i'm like what the heck... since when printers start to print from the BACK page?
and another thing is that i came home early today cuz dad msg me saying he's going to take my car to service... cuz i changed my drive shaft like barely 2 months ago and it's still giving me the croaking and cracking sound whenever i drive... so since warranty 3 months, might as well do it up... and then i rushed back oni to find my dad eating salad and he just left with my car...
funny thing was he told me that shop closes at 6.30pm and i have to be back early so that he can ask the foreman to test drive the car before can diagnose the prob...
so i'm back early...
and you oni left like 4.30? so why the heck ask me to so rush come back?
ish... dad said i was bit too worked up... i said no... but yes... today somehow got pissed cuz i wanted to print the notes in the e-lab only to find out that pharmacy book the e lab.. then the e lab in the library printer not working... so i have to wait till like 4.30pm... i sumore so smart to ask the lecturer that whether i can tumpang use the com just to print something and all he said was "sorry. booked. u not pharma student rite? later"...
got hell of a diff whether i pharma student or medic student lar.. got empty com wat.. not like i will kacau ur class also... and i asked POLITELY...
i wonder why oni the pharmacy students so damn friggin lucky to use the e lab more often than us... why we pay so much and don't get to use the e lab for studies?
that was when i had a cold shower... i wonder sometimes why do i get worked up over simple issues like this... and when i thought i had a cool bath to sort of 'cool' me down only to find myself slipping on my own foam bath which i din wash off prop on the floor...
seriously...
today's a mess...
and i'm blogging now cuz today like i ran into some serious puddle of mess and feel like i needed to lash out at something or someone... those days i would just pick up the fon and call buddies like gerald, chris, kitty, brendon... but then now, there's no one to listen to my crap nemore...
ah.. must be the haze that got the better of me... i wished i had the energy to kinda study but there's just nothing or no momentum to get me going on the books..
and so i shall sleep...
ahaha...
okok.. i shall stop here now.... wish those who had finish their sum 1, may u score well in the exam... and for those who are going off to japan for holiday, i wish u have a safe trip...
and to those, who like me, who had a rough day or have nothing to do but to just chill out after exams, well, it's always good to spend time with ur loved ones... be it ur family, friends or ur gf/bf.... it's therapeutic... like my movie outing with xandra yesterday... does wonders after one whole month of stressful studying...
seriously...
or maybe it's just the medical student's point of view...
my bed's calling me... see u folks soon...


our dinner together after watching movie after exam
ahhh..... and our soup.... =P

we had a great time didn't we?? muaks! =)

4 comments:

xan-di said...

"those days i would just pick up the fon and call buddies like gerald, chris, kitty, brendon... but then now, there's no one to listen to my crap nemore..."

i'll always be there to help you out whenever you need me ok?? to put your charming smile back to where it belongs.. to lift that burden off your shoulders.. or merely just be there to listen or comfort you.. muax!!

Jens said...

thanks dear...
i noe u'll alwiz be there for me... well... don't worie k... thanks for being by myside whenever i'm down and whenever i needed u most...
muaks!

Anonymous said...

wahhh..kung poh kai tengg...arghhhh..i miss that dish sooOooo muchhhh.. =(

hey jen, xan is right. The reason you have a girlfriend is so that you have someone to share your problems with. Give her a call if you wanna bitch about stuff. i'm sure she will be more than willing to hear you out.

Too bad i not in Malaysia. You will always be welcome to come to my house to print anything. ;)

p/s: advice not cheap these days. You can pay me by sending me a plate of kung poh kai teng to melbourne. *grin*

Jens said...

hey ass khaw..
yeah i noe.. but u noe lar... u've known me for ages liao.. and been staying just 3 houses away from me oni.. those were the days when we talk rubbish and crap during lantern festival at the padang and sharing ur friggin stories with me and mine with urs.. how i wish that u were here to bitch about things under the sun that we used to bitch about.. ahaha...
anyway, i've got a very supportive gf and we'll work our way thru any obstacles and prob.. thanks pal for being there for me when i needed it during those days.. u will have ur share of kong poh kai ting when u are back not in a rest by in my house.. cuz i'm going to cook for u.. ahaha.. something u can't find anywhere...=P
so see u man.. take care and be a good boy in melbourne u ass...=P