Thursday, January 21, 2010

today is just sooo not my day..

to cut it short, i'm having a swelling on my proximal 4th phalanx as well as tenderness on palpation on the PIP joint.. haih.. the whole bloody trouble is that the ball wasn't in a powerful speed and neither was it a direct shot.. i just miscalculated the flight angle, dipping shot, bla bla... whatever la.. and instead of catching it, it hit directly on the finger straight on.. bloody shit.. and now it's odematous, can't flex the PIP joint, severe tightness on passive flexion and severely tender on palpation on the 4th proximal phalanx...

and then later came an elbow straight on the cartilaginous part of my nose and a direct hyperflexion of the ankle joint hit as i had a fantastic boot to boot contact with danny ferns.. now, my ankle is hurting like an old lady's and my nose.. thank god, is not looking like sandra bullock..

oh well. i'm having RICE now... plus a whole lot of fastum gel and PCM.. i used to have this strip of diclofenac where i bloody misplaced it.. so much for needing it and don't have it.. stupidity has taken it's toll.. i'm left with a kuchi PCM for pain control... and i'm spinning out of control... lol..

ok la.. all is whining oni.. i wonder if i hadn't gone for futsal, din get my regular workout, would things be better? but then.. the adrenalin rush when blocking a direct shot or diving for a save is PRICELESS..

so what's the verdict.. it's all in a day's job.. i guess it goes the same for HO who's in the A&E or be in some one who crashed in the ward.. as long as you know that you have put ur best foot forward.. the beating that comes later doesn't matter anymore.. as long as you know that you have gave your best... ahh!!! that satisfaction..

btw him heang penang tambun biscuit has been my supper for the past 2 days.. gosh it's damn good.. especialy when u take it with a steaming hot cup of lipton tea, no sugar of course.. then take a nice swig of that hematuric looking tea and voila! u have a nice and happy stomach..

i guess it's back to disorders of esophagus.. ENT is like boring as the ents in LOTR.. heard of TREEBEARD in lord of the rings? they are called ENTS if i'm not wrong.. this is just soo random of me.. ah.. what the heck la.. another mouth of tambun biscuit dissolve in my amylase enzyme of my buccal cavity as it goes through the buccal phase, pharyngeal phase and then esophageal phase..

why do medical ppl like to use jargons even when off duty? for me to know and for you to find out.. haha..=P

p/s this post is the most bloody random thing i've ever blogged about.. lol..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "Is there a supermarket near here? " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

hey man I like it. I'm about to write more articles and try out your ideas. After all, we always have something new to learn and being humble, I came here to learn. Bookmarked.

- Andre