Monday, July 16, 2007

cranky...

sometimes you know when it comes a time your body starts to slow down and gets cranky... some things happen to you you just don't know what the hell cause it and u can't bloody hell for the f**king reason put a finger to what's going on...

this is one of those days.... in fact it started since the day results came out...

fair enough, i passed the dreaded exams... the results was kinda satisfying but i really did put a lot of effort into it.. thank you for giving me back faith in myself that i used to questioned earlier in the semesters...

but now i just can't bloody hell put my finger to what going on inside me.... or rather what's going on with me...

i've lost sleep due to it, i've started having gum pains due to it(or was it a coincidence) and my temper's flared up for no apparent reason cuz i've in no capability in stopping it from happening..

it's just so disrupting whenever i try to say something then...

*hic*

and i timed it, it's really idiotic.. not random but very mechanical.. like 8 sec 1 hiccup... i hiccuped all the way while watching transformers again with my family today and to the extent i nearly couldn't take it anymore i just wanted to find myself a gun and shoot me dead... bloody irritating and the worst is it's friggin tiring... try hiccuping for 2 days non stop from the time you get up to bed till the time you go to bed... ain't funny man.. it's worst than doing court runs for 3 times in a row.. you'll just get so sick of it i think i went into type 2 respi failure...

I JUST DON'T WANT TO BREATH....

tmw i'm just going to hit the clinic and check what the hell is going on with me... is it due to the sore throat as well? or it's just over reacting? but i noe for sure hell is that...

IT'S KEEPING ME AWAKE AT THIS POINT OF THE NIGHT!!!!

KNN CCB!!!!

i need my sleep and you're ruining it....

1 comment:

xan-di said...

dear, glad you feeling better already.. get more rest k?? and drink plenty of water.. muax!!