Tuesday, January 02, 2007

the weird feeling...

i don't know why am i blogging at such an hour when i'm supposed to sleep...
perhaps my heart has got something to say but i just don't know how to say it...
or is it that exams are coming and i just went too sien reading notes...
or is it i'm wondering whether when the moon awakes, the same old dream repeats again...
it's just the same old dream...

but...

i can't seem to understand it... or are dreams not meant to be understood at the very beginning? i don't know what's the meaning of it, but what i see is just a lady, at a cliff, i can't make out her face, and she's veiled by the shrouding mist that covered most of her self...

she had a flowing lock in her hair and it was white... and her hair was long... shoulder length... and she's right at the edge of the cliff but she seems relaxed from the back... i stood there stunned and tried to tell her danger is approaching... but she doesn't seem to hear me... and everytime when i tried to approach her, i'll just wake up, my eyes blinked in shock, my dreams just stops right there...

just there... at the cliff, i tried warning but my throat is stuck...

i'm just wondering, who's she? why has it been my bedtime company for quite some time? what is the dream trying to tell me?

and the funny thing is that before i reached the cliff, i was dreaming i was in another place which i don't know of...

and the funny thing is instead of me trying to save her from falling, i fell instead...

sometimes i wonder when this dream started and at what time.. cuz the dream seems short when i put it out in words, but on some days, i'm awaken by this dream... as i regain my senses, i felt that my soul has left my body, detached, and my body shakes when i'm awake as if my soul returned from it's dreamland, (that's when i was having the free fall in my dreams...)

it's peculiar because i've tried to wait and see the face, but the lady didn't turn... i'm always awake before she turns her head...

she didn't turn... is that why the dream keeps repeating? till i find out who is it?

or somethings are just not meant to be found out?

or it's just a dream and it just remains as a dream?

i wonder...

No comments: