Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

chaching!!!!

starts off with losing weight and fats... over 2006 i lost 7kg from 72kg - 65kg... target now is 60-62kg... do i really look that fat? *vanity*

to learn how to cook mum's dry chicken curry... i don't seem to able to get it... somehow the chicken is half burnt... cuz too dry.. i don't noe how to control the fire.. haih...

improving my stamina... over 2006, my run of non stop 7km uphill and downhill takes me roughly 23 mins... should cut down on the timing and make it shorter... fitness level is still in doubt... prob that's why i still pant on court... maybe i should cut down to just 20 mins? i'll be super fit by then...

improving my damn shots... i seem not to be improving since pj open... somehow i seem to be stagnant there... perhaps a change in training technique? my drops still suck!

and finally to be able to make it to sukma 2008.. my last chance cuz they extended the age gp limit to U-23.. even though reserve good enuf lar.. that's why i must start off with losing weight and fats... and improving my stamina... perhaps it's jsut a dream.... haih.. my dad'll kill me if i miss eos 5 for sukma...

p/s: oh and yes... try.. yes just try not to have too many bak kut teh sessions with my kaki... it's killing me softly... starts off with endothelial damage, oxidation of LDL from the fats of bak kut teh, becomes foam cells, intimal smooth muscle migrates, formation of fibrous cap, then macrophage secretes interferons, fibrous cap ruptures, thrombosis, platelet aggregation, embolism and then... thromboembolism in coronary artery... then MI... blek!

that happens when u have too much of cvs during christmas and new year... happy new year to all of u!!!

oh... and praying someone would either
a) sponsor me a ticket to watch IL DIVO...=) or
b) get me the prince O3 tour racket... this one is a 2 die 4...=P

hugs~~~~
jens

No comments: