Monday, November 20, 2006

i'm sorry

will you forgive me?

i've turned 21 2 days ago...

it's a real big thing for me.. but being 21 means i have to be responsible for what i have done and for the actions that i've taken...

but i realised at such an age... i'm still making foolish mistakes... it's no more the days when you just can smile innocently and get away with a sorry...

i know this time i botched it up pretty bad... and i know a word of sorry isn't all gonna do good...

i've hurt ppl's feelings along the way throughout my schooling life.. i've hurt them because of comments that i've made that didn't go thru my brains and mind before i shoot out at others...

and worst of all i pulled the plug on a day which i felt was the most happiest day of my life... and i threw it all away...

a person's heart is as delicate as glass... a simple knock can shatter and spill it's inside... it's the saddest thing to know that the glass that just broke was the one whom i've poured my love into it and am still pouring into...

i'm sorry... and this comes from a honest heart from me to you... i'm so so sorry...

it shall not happen again.. i promise..

i know i'm not perfect... and i've made mistakes... and the worst thing is that i'm making it on you... i want you to know that i'm very sorry...

i love you... i do.. now and always...

No comments: