Sunday, July 30, 2006

what is love?

i just came back from aunt's.. been a long day... just came back as in i belum mandi yet... and i just have to blog before i forget what i want to blog...
first of all this week, yes.. from monday till sunday today has been a long week for me.. away to penang then back here to spend time with my relatives and getting in touch with friends.. actually it's been a week where i have to say i did some soul searching instead...
the title? u must be wondering why i put that.. i'm a person of straightforwardness... when i'm confused i say i'm confused... when i like something i say i like something... and when i say i'm lost, yeah... i'm lost....
it was a wonderful day with aunt.. and with cousin.. we spent nearly an hour plus just viewing pics on europe itself.. my aunt went to europe i mean the whole of europe for one month.. chew on that.. prob cost nearly a waja cuz my cousin went along...(just speculating myself on the price).. i wished i had the money to do so... i love austria and switzerland... love the mountains and the lakes... my dream honeymoon place...=P (c'mon jen lye.. think so far)
there was the dim sum for lunch at imbi then went to borders to read some books and drink some starbucks... aunt and uncle geh had like an expresso and a frappucino each? and i and nina had plain water.. yeah.. plain water... my aunt said... "why plain water?" i mean... why not? i was thirsty so plain water is the best solution...
BEAR WITH ME FOLKS... IT'S JUST THAT I'VE GOT A LOT TO SAY.... BLOGGING IS LIKE MY DIARY NOW.. JUST A PUBLIC DIARY OF COURSE...=p
then we went back to my aunt's place and had dinner.. watched cnn with uncle geh and then they went off to buy dinner... so i watched 'the cable guy' with nina...
after dinner we walked koko... yeah.. that's my cousin's dog name.. then me and aunt we like sort of had a heart to heart chats.. yeah... i mean there's nothing to be shy about... so we talked on sort of 'love lives' and all the lovey dovey stuff and at one point nina was like saying... "mum, u kept the love letters ur bf gave u even though u've been married for 23 yrs!" so that shows how sporting my aunt and my cousin is... well... i would trade anything to spend more time with the ones i love.... i love my family and my relatives... that's my aunt's way of saying "unconditional love"
ok... so back to the TITLE... WHAT IS LOVE?

AUNT SHARINE: u wanna know what is love?
JEN LYE: yeah i mean... i would wanna know the feeling of love...
AS: there are 2 types of love u noe.. the unconditional love like how ur parents and relatives love you and there's the love ur gf or bfs gonna give to you...
JL: so are those true love?
AS: dear, true love is when you and your partner know what are you thinking. quit playing games on who's gonna call who. being with someone who just love you for being yourself. someone who you feel very happy when she/he calls. if she/he says u can't call me, or i can't pick your call up at this hour or so, that's not love.... (excuses is it aunt sharine? i din manage to ask that)... loving someone is knowing what the person expects from you and doing things together...
JL: alrite... *confused kinda look*

i was quiet after that.. that's my aunt's point of view.. yes... that's as far as i can remember... nina, drop in a line if i had misintepreted it but i guess it's pretty correct as i can remember...
so... question is am i in love? ahahaha... i relaly don't know... is it love that's what ppl think it is? or am i just thinking too much? well, this question wouldn't plague me if i'm studying but heck.. i'm on hols... blogging is just like thinking... i just put my thoughts on air and let ppl read it... lame i know it is but it's just like writing an e mail or something with the whole wide world as the reader.. everyone can read and post a comment or two... if you do have something to say.. just say....
my aunt left me a pretty good ending..
AS: well dear, you've got a long way to go... study hard and then when the time is rite after you graduate, things change... everything change as soon as you graduate... you'll be a good doctor and everything will take care of itself then... you'll take care of that part of your life, and i'm sure that the other lovey dovey part will take care on it's own in due time...

ok... i guess that pretty settles it... life is never smooth sailing... you take a couple of knocks here and there.. bruises along the way.. maybe break a bone or two.. but one should never lose their true self just because you love or like a girl... the girl should like you for who you are... nobody's perfect for that instance..
guess that pretty settles it then... my short stories will be up pretty soon.. i just have to type it again in my com.. my laptop doesn't have the short stories i wrote.... but i just kept the hard copy of it.. take some time though.. i just wished i had the motivation to write my elective report just the way i love to blog...
ok then folks that's all for today... love you lots... my family and my relatives... thanks to li jie (hercules) for bunking me on monday nite at his house. i really appreciate it pal...
good nite folks.... that sums up for today...

1 comment:

Kenn3th Kh@w said...

walauehhh..karangan are u writing.. =P

anyway, i wish i am back in penang also.. =(