Saturday, July 29, 2006

the guardian...

yes... the guardian.. that's the title of the book i'm reading now... well.. i'm like quaterway not halfway thru the book.. hehehee... due to the fact that i was playing cs.. yes! jen lye playing cs!! bertambah maju man... ahaha.. but against bots lar... *potong steam*...=P
well.. basically the book is about a girl whose husband had passed away and left behind a dog for his wife.. and she's just trying to move on in life after losing her husband...
so short u might think... but then... as u always know, nicholas sparks (aka sparkie to me) throws a little twist in the story by creating a character who loves this widow, a very close friend of her husband's.
so think of it as best friend marrying this lady after her husband died... i'm just guessing the ending.. but normally sparkie's ending are mostly sweet except message in a bottle... in the end, she'll find someone whom she loves to the very end...
the end...?
so early? ahahaha.. well... still got bout 200 pages to go... and 200 pages is a long way... i just love sparkie's work..=P
okok.. look what i've done today... well, since there was no squash classes, i ended up reading this book and playing cs... ahaha.. sooo addicted to this game liao.. mum keep scolding me for not reading more but playing cs non stop.. i was like hello???? this is hols...=P
i know i'm a bit overboard.. but then... it's hols rite? not like when i start back my classes, am i able to touch my hands on snipers and shotguns and bullpulps and glocks.. ehehhe... roger that mum...=)
cooked lunch.. it's just fried mee lar... nothing great.. cuz too hooked up in cs... hehehe... so i rushed down to cook my mee.. cuz i told mum i wanted to cook my very own mee cuz i like it wet... my mum prefers her fried me dry.. i like it wet with some sauce...
so after eating, straight to cs lar... play till like 4pm.. then contd with my book.. i just wonder how come lar now oni cs catching fever in me.. other ppl already dotaing... so i wonder i'm a bit slow... maybe after graduating u will hear me shouting... "OWNING!!!!!!" ahahhaa... l-a-m-e i noe.. but give me some credit for starters...=P
i called my aunt... tmw maybe i'm going to my aunt's place for lunch and dinner... spend more time with family members... when i still have the chance to... not like tmw doom's day or what... just that now is hols so got time so go lar... why delay?
ok then... later i'll just post a couple of short stories of which i've written back then when i was in form 6.. so folks, if u feel that my stories do brighten up ur day, or make u shed a tear or two, just leave some comments behind...
that's all folks... till next time...

No comments: