Sunday, April 29, 2007

aun woon

first of all, thanks for the dinner... it was fantastic and had a wonderful time meeting back friends that i've lost touch with and to catch up with you...

we've known each other for quite some time redi.. but mostly our friendship was based on chia woon-khye theng and my mum and ur mum in buying-selling house...

little do i have in mind that we'll just end up in the same uni and having to say good bye again since the last time i said bye to u was when u left to aussie after form 3...

i remembered those days when u were a prefect in secondary school and i used to kacau u and ur mum called my mum up saying that i always kacau u and u complained... ahaha... then i kena scolding and that was i felt the last time i really talked to u about things... cuz suddenly u din seem all that friendly to me after all...

then u went back... and once in awhile, ur parents and mine with my sis had dinner together and had catching up but i never did went for those gatherings... but when i was stuck in cold hostile russia and wanted to come back here, u were there to help me in the application into imu... it was such a hard time for me, being there, and calling back to my mum and my mum, as u noe, frantically searched and clueless at times...

but u were there to aid my mum, and helped me into talking to may kuan, whom now i've made close friends with, and ur mum, accompanying mine, went to imu to discuss about things... i have to say, it was such a great thing to do as a friend, being that time u were already in sem4 and bz with selectives and stuff... and u helped me even though i haven't seen u for nearly 3 years and with a bad history of kacau-ing u in school, it was seriously unexpected on my part to get such help from u... and sometimes i do look back and i have to say at times i don't even dare to call myself as ur friend cuz i did nothing but kacau u and u still helped me when i was in dire straits...

and u came over to my place with titus and talked to me cuz at that time, i was by all times the lowest point of my life... i remembered saying that i'm just useless and u said 'no.. ur not useless, just a test to noe ur true strength within urself'.. and titus just reassured me over and over again saying it's ok, u'll be better here, and get back ur old self and eveyrthing will be fine... i'm truly blessed with friends like both of u...

u noe, when at the party, when the rest sang u ur bday song, it's us, the subang jaya ppl who will still call u aun woon though u were known better as cindy in imu.. cuz u're still the aun woon that the sj ppl noe...

and now it's time for u to leave to jefferson.. so many things have passed and finally u've got what u've wanted... god really did bless u with ur change of option from sban to pms and blessed u with the mental strength and knowledge to take the usmle and pass it...

somehow, along the way, u've taught me the strength to carry on even though at times everything is against u.. and along the way, i've taught u how to chilling abit, eat more cuz u look anorexic, and how to reverse ur car at a tight angle when going off from my hse! haha...

perhaps when u come back and being known as dr. soon aun woon, then we'll look back at the days over a cup of tea when we both were shy to see each other in school, to when u told ur mum i was like jerk kacau-ing u, and till the day u left to the states to chase ur dreams...

or perhaps even u decide to stay there cuz ur *ahem* is there now and don't wanna come back.. ahaha.. it was then at the party that i found out that my friend wen yin is already married.. who noes u'll be next? ahhaa... jk! but do know that u've always been a great friend and i've got nothing to offer but words of encouragement in settling down there getting accustomed to the life there... i'm sure u'll do fine.. moreover he's there rite? ahaha...

god bless u always aun woon and may u succeed in whatever dreams u are chasing...

all the best!

my mum , aun woon, sister, titus and er... forgot his name redi...titus and me... buddies and friends for life...

ur 21st bday cake... the 'key' to ur freedom... do use it well and chase ur dreams...ur dad, u, celine and ur mum...

the sj ppl.. we'll always be there for u... friends forever...
god bless you.. take care wherever u are and all the best! friends forever!~~

No comments: