Wednesday, September 06, 2006

CLOSE CALL.. MY 4 SECONDS THAT NEARLY KILLED ME

i flitted with the angel of Death today... too close but not close enough... but it was enough to traumatise me for half a min with traffic coming the other way of the road and not doing anything... if cats have 9 lifes, i prob have used up one of it..
i wasn't driving too fast as i recalled... just that i got a msg from mum asking me to go back home for dinner, which i was already on the way back so i contemplated in replying her msg... which in the end i didn't reply... it was just a loss of concentration off the road for bout 2 seconds? while i took the cornering into kesas.. my car was a bit out of line i know.. it wasn't actually on the right driving line for a corner and i guessed i know i prob can't take the corner at such a line and at such speed, so i braked...

and i prob braked too hard...

and my car spun 540 degrees....

i swear that the 4 seconds that my car was literally flying out of control, i could only think of cutting my wheels right but for some reason, my steering was stuck... prob if i recorrected my steering, i would have drifted down the slope and smash into the bus stop.. or was it that i'm now imagining things that din actually happen...
since my wheels din cut back right, i spun 540 to the left till my car faced the opposite direction of the traffic... prob it was divine intervention that saved me for if i turned my steering, i prob would have crashed into the barricade and fall right down to the highway... and i'm damn shit sure swear i would prob lived today as my last...
if i would have crashed into the barricade and fall down to the highway, it would be like what.. a 10 meter drop? i'm lost for words now for how lucky i was that god spared my life today... or was it that i was carrying with me a four sided clover leaf that xan bought for me... i was just pure lucky today... and to the merc BEV 5401?/ 5410? who was behind me who managed to break in time and not smash into my front, i thank your angels who guarded you from accident and as well guarded me from being taken away by death.. i'm sure u know that your speed as well from that cornering would have easily landed myself in icu or instant death if we would have collided... somehow, divine intervention was there preventing an accident that would have happened...

and for half a min i just gripped my steering so hard that my knuckles were pale white as ghost...

i just didn't breath... as other cars slowed down to see why there's a car on the opposite direction of the traffic, it then only came to my realisation that my car had spun... i just simply lost control... and it's a mistake that i guarantee myself out of 1 million times i would only make it once.. or maybe one in a zillion... i just hit the brakes too hard and the wheels just locked... and i swear that the screeching sound is still here in my head as the world in front of me went in a merry go round...
i thank god once more that i didn't fetch anyone today... if i would, and if anything happened, i would be sorry for the rest of my life... at least if i had made my own mistake and paid for it, it's still ok... but to let others suffer for my mistake is something that i can't take...
i thank god and his guardian angels for being with me today... and the lucky 4 sided clover leaf that kept me safe... it was prob a timely gift and that god spared my life.. and i swear that the 4 seconds when my car spun, i was imagining that it was my last day of living...
you'll never know when your time is up... steve irwin didn't know he would be killed by one of the most safest marine life, the stingray... and i didn't know i would have spun out of control today and not being hit head on by a merc...
if something would have happened to me today, i wasn't able to tell mum and dad how much i love them, my sister how much i love her, my other relatives, my girl friend, my buddies from school and in imu as well... i survived today prob cuz i have done something great in the past that god spared my dear life today...
one will not noe what will happen tmw or the next hour or next min... take the day as it comes.. and never hesistate to tell someone how much they mean to you for u will never know what will happen...
love you all.... and thank god for looking over my shoulders today...

No comments: