Sunday, August 13, 2006

sri cempaka musical

yesterday was a busy day.. but it was good... it was real good... and i enjoyed it really much...
well.... as usual lar.. mornings are filled with training kids squash in sunway club... my electives are pretty long but i seem to enjoy it.. considering the fact that i have to deal with young kids who throws tantrum as an when they like it and they really need someone patient enuf to train them.. initially it was tough but then not until yesterday my chief coach said something that made me happy..
Mr leong: jen lye, you are real patient person... if it was leroy teaching, he'll just surrender them to me.
JL: all in a days work man... me patient? wait till u see me loose my temper...
Mr. L: good training ground for you to learn patience and u seem to be doing pretty good
JL: thanks!

yey! cool isn't it? but in the courts with the kids ain't cool at all... they throw rackets, don't wanna do box runs, hit squash balls like didn't eat rice for 10 days.. scold them oni they black face and "I TELL MY MUMMY AR.. SHE'S OUTSIDE"
argh!!!!!!!!!!! menyampah betul!
ok then.. huge sigh of relief after teaching.. then my aunt say that go over her place at 6pm to leave together for my cousin's musical in cheras... and boy, i can tell you... it's the best high school musical i've ever been to...
to start with, the choir and the actors and actresses have vocal trainings since last year by some real reknown trainer.... and then the props... goodness! it was real good... plus the guitarist and the violinist... and then choreographs of the dances... my rating for a high school musical? 5 STARS!!! it was real good.... how i wished i brought xan there to share the really momentous performance of my cousin... it would be a good time spent together...=)
well... today's just finish teaching.. just relaxing in my room... i haven't taken bfast yet... and i'm starving, tired, sore all over... haih... oh and xan sent me something nice... first i was a bit shocked till i read the whole msg...
xan: i'm sorry but i don't wanna talk to you anymore... good bye 4ever. My doctor says i should avoid SWEET stuff... and YOU are one of d sweetest people i know!!!

you are too 2 me xan.. muax!
ok... can't wait till tues to see the rest of the gang in genting... and also can't wait to see you dearie mousy....=)
that's all for now... argh... i bet those reading my blog now could hear my stomach growling...=P chao to eat...

No comments: